0 Item(s) in Cart
Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

Capt Paul's 13th Annual Saltwater Seminar

Moderator: Crank-B8

Capt Paul's 13th Annual Saltwater Seminar

Postby cnull » Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:58 am

It’s that time for the 13th Annual Saltwater Seminar. Held each year @ Fishing Tackle Unlimited-11700 Gulf Freeway @ Fuqua. The Saturday after the Boat Show closes. It will be held January 23,2010……………………..

Time is 830 am till 400pm, upstairs in the large conference room. Take the elevator to 2rd floor, located at the back of the store.

Where to Go and What to Throw is the theme for Galveston Bay including East, West and Trinity………………………….Bring GPS map for those areas along with pens and pads. NO recorders.

Lunch is provided along with drinks. Door prizes awarded to everyone. There will be a fishing bag for each student with product from varies companies. Includes Saltwater Assassins, Mirro lure, Brown Lures and others . FTU to donate one of their rods as well………………….

I will insert all three of my latest DVD’s into your fishing bag, showing GPS’s for all the entire complex.

Cost per student is $150.00. RSVP to captpaul@gofishgalveston.com or telephone 281-788-4041. Will have the list at the Boat Show. Starts Jan 8th to the 17th 2010. Cut-off is January 20th 2010…………………………….Payment Credit Card, Check or Cash…………………

Enjoy the upcoming Thanksgiving with family and Our Lords birthday on December 25th…………………….

God bless

The fisherman
cnull

Return to Inshore