0 Item(s) in Cart
Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

Fishing Report Port Mansfield TX 9/12/2009

Moderator: Crank-B8

Fishing Report Port Mansfield TX 9/12/2009

Postby snookdude » Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:28 pm

Hello folks Big Rub is in the PM area living life. Fishing has been really good. Looking forward to the winter. Them big sows are calling my name.

Saturday's fishing was killer. The early morning started off really slow but by mid morning the bite was on. We used Brown Lure Dk Straw/wht tail with 1/8oz tru loc jig heads. This is the lure I call the Laguna killer. Anyway, he hammered the trout. We released over a half dozen trout in the 26in plus range, one of them was right at 28in. We also caught a bunch of trout in the 15 to 22in bracket. Stringers were full pretty quick. A hand full of nice reds were caught as well. These reds were tournament grade 27 3/4 and weighting just a little under 9lbs.

I do have pics to post up which will be up sometime today. If you have any questions please give me a call 832-385-1431.
snookdude

Return to Inshore