Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

Ping G25 Sale paralympics and uefa cup competitio

Moderator: Crank-B8

Ping G25 Sale paralympics and uefa cup competitio

Postby ujdrtzd8p » Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:35 pm

sale paralympics and uefa cup competition
The X treme X 600 has a weight of 60 pounds and a maximum rider weight of 330 pounds,Ping G25. The speed is 18 23 mph. The frame is high tensile steel and deck is ABS Resin QR.
To do this i would usually need to buy a "handle bar/seat post mount" for small tubular sections of my bike frame and a "roll bar mount" for larger sections,TaylorMade JetSpeed. This would cost $50 plus shipping to AUS,Taylormade SLDR Driver!!! So i thought there had to be a cheaper and better way to make a mount that would allow me to attach my camera to almost any kind of tube or bar no matter what size or shape.I came up with the simple solution of using a hose clamp as the fixing device as this would allow the mount to conform to any shape or profile tube/bar while still applying adequate force. To accommodate for larger or smaller diameters of tube all you need to do is get a larger or smaller hose clamp,TaylorMade SLDR White Driver sale!It cost me only $3 to make this but i bought the surf expansion pack ages ago for $20.
ujdrtzd8p

Return to General Discussion