Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

tCu8 ipad 4 case coach:I cant see my dvr security

Moderator: Crank-B8

tCu8 ipad 4 case coach:I cant see my dvr security

Postby 0esam1yr06 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:04 am

I cant see my dvr security cameras from my iphone
If you would download the CMS lite program and let me know what happensHello. I also have the iPhone 4. Go to the Security section (on the left column options) and then input a good password XXX your computer TeamViewer sessions. Also under Access Control, select Full Access. Go to Search and type in teamviewer and Search. Go to the ID of your computer from your iPhone.Hi John, Thank you for your expertise and, more important, for your kindness because they make me, almost, look forward to my next computer problem. After the next problem comes, I'll be delighted to correspond again with you. I'm told that I excel at programing. But system administration has never been one of my talents. So it's great to have an expert to rely on when the computer decides to stump me. God bless, BillBill M.Schenectady, New YorkThe Expert answered my Mac question and was patient. He answered in a thorough and timely manner, keeping the response on a level that could understand. Thank you!My Expert answered my question promptly and he resolved the issue totally. This is a great service. I am so glad I found it I will definitely use the service again if needed.One Happy CustomerNew YorkWonderful service, prompt, efficient, and accurate. Couldn't have asked for more. I cannot thank you enough for your help.I couldn't be more satisfied! This is the site I will always come to when I need a second opinion.Disclaimer: Information in questions,ipad 4 case coach, answers, and other posts on this site ("Posts") comes from individual users, not JustAnswer; JustAnswer is not responsible for Posts. Posts are for general information, are not intended to substitute for informed professional advice (medical, legal, veterinary, financial, etc.), or to establish a professional client relationship. The site and services are provided "as is" with no warranty or representations by JustAnswer regarding the qualifications of Experts. To see what credentials have been verified by a third party service, please click on the "Verified" symbol in some Experts' profiles. JustAnswer is not intended or designed for EMERGENCY questions which should be directed immediately by telephone or in person to qualified professionals.
0esam1yr06

Return to General Discussion