account store help my account
store hours and location

cheap mac makeup 30m2milz

Moderator: Crank-B8

cheap mac makeup 30m2milz

Postby Wholesales » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Revlon Customeyes Shadow and Liner (Naturally Glamorous) Review
Revlon Customeyes Shadow and Liner: Naturally Glamorous
Revlon is a brand that has always commanded respect from me on account of the sheer quality of its products. They are pricey -but honestly-none of the stuff I bought from this brand has ever made me feel that pang of guilt which accompanies every dud purchase. Being a sucker for eyeshadows I thus lunged to get my hand upon the Revlon Customeyes shadow and liner tad at once I knew it was being released in Indian stores. The amusing variety of colors of this collection attracted me and among the 6 options of combinations in this collection I found my favorite- the golden brown-Smokey eye combo.

The Revlon Website says:
For a natural look in the evening just intensify your daytime look. Lips and cheeks can go darker and more shimmer can be added to the eyes.
The dual ended applicator helps you to easily create the eye looks you want. Use the wider side to cover the eyes area in shadow and the pointed end to apply the liner shade.
Revlon Customeyes Shadow and Liner: Price Rs. 625
The packaging of this new Revlon shadow has got sleeker than and I found the long brush provided along with to be more useful than the short ones of the Revlon Color stay quads. The sharp tapering sponge applicators are nice for defining crease and corners. The price is somewhat more than Color stay powder shadow quads,cheap mac makeup.
The colors are silky and lustrous-I would not call them shimmery-since the shimmer is very fine and only the sheen and color is seen on applying. This is good for wearing in semiformal occasions or even in casual hangouts as the look would not go OTT but will give the eyes a bright makeover,wholesale mac makeup. The idea of packing copper and bronze shiny shades along with highlighter a dark metallic crease shade makes this set perfect for a natural cum Smokey eyes.
In my first attempt at EOTD with this palette, I found that although the colors put up a good pigmentation in the swatches on the back of hands, the show was not that great when it came to wearing the shades on bare eyelids. On unprimed eyelids-it took about 5-6 swatches to build up the color. However with priming the shadows showed up nicely. So these Customeyes shades are completely “primer intensive” because without primers the novelty of colors won’t show up at all.
Swatches without Primer after 5/6 swipes Swatch with Primer after 2-3 swipes
My Take on the Revlon Customeyes shadow and liner
This set is aptly called “Naturally” glamorous-as the colors in the combo are all subtle shimmers that won’t look garish at all even if worn during daytime. However-to add zing to the colors and make them last longer a good primer is a must. And what is the “liner” in this shadow? If it is supposed to be the darkest metallic shade-then I think it is an overstatement-I think it would work at best as a good crease defining color-for lower lids I would rather smudge some kohl.
Pros of Revlon Customeyes Shadow And Eye Liner:
1. Nice combination and good variety of usable colors in a single set.
2. Ideal for natural /metallic/ Smokey eye look. I particularly like the way the shadows are neither glittery nor shimmery but silky. I was on the lookout for such metallic shades that I can wear during everyday purposes.
3. With primer the shadows show up beautifully and stays long
4. The sponge applicator is really useful in subtly defining the crease and corner sharply
5. For five shadows the price is all right.
Cons of Revlon Customeyes Shadow And Eye Liner:
1. I found it to be fading and disappearing without a primer. A primer has to be used to build the color and make it stay for long
2. Ingredients are not mentioned
Here are the three eye shadows I have with quite similar color combinations-I think I have grown a fetish for brown-golden eye look :D. The Revlon Customeyes pentad surely added some variety to it.
Revlon Color stay, Maybelline Chai Latte, Revlon CustomEyes
Maybelline Chai Latte
Revlon Color stay in Copper Spice
Rating: 3.5/5
An EOTD .Using the metallic black shadow and the shade adjacent to it in the Revlon Customeyes shadow palette
I hauled like crazy after my exam got over-and got this wonderful makeup brush set free with the Revlon stuff I bought. These are really soft,mac makeup wholesale!!!
Also Read:
REVLON Street Wear: Shine Divine Lip Color
MAC Basic Eye Shadow Quad Swatches, Review, EOTD
Revlon Luxurious Color Satin Eyeshadow Photos, Swatches
Eye Shadow Quads Review: Revlon Colorstay and Lakme
Avon Glimmersticks Eye Liner
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner (Black) Review, Photos, Swatches
Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner and Rimmel Pencil Eyeliner
Revlon ColorStay Mineral Foundation
Revlon Customeyes Shadow & Liner Palette
revlon customeyes shadow liner
How To Get Bigger Lips Naturally
How to Become Fair Naturally
Have You Used Revlon Customeyes Shadow and Liner Before? Please Rate in the Box Below:
Custom SearchRelatedt:

?id=1994
Wholesales

canada goose coats Cheap the scandal claimed its f

Postby ncdgfthsxd1k » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:12 am

cheap the scandal claimed its first high profile bureaucrat,canada goose coats
Att uverse went out for me today here in Baton Rouge la,canada goose outlet. Finally talked to from tech support who told me it was a state wide problem which will be fixed in 24 hrs,http://www.celebritykitchen.ca/. He said the server is out,canada goose sale.
相关的主题文章:

polo ralph lauren Review you wonder what sort of r

http://www.lewishamlabour.co.uk/ Review this was o

ralph lauren hoodie Review world latest breaking n
ncdgfthsxd1k

Return to Kayaking