Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

Yu3T galaxy note 2 case chanel:Long queues at Lake

Moderator: Crank-B8

Yu3T galaxy note 2 case chanel:Long queues at Lake

Postby 0esam1yr06 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:05 am

Long queues at Lakeside as new iPhone is released
Complete idiots. It's the biggest most comprehensive surveillance device known to man. Hope they enjoy ever second of their life being monitoredWatch out for those new fangled televisual boxes. It's the biggest most comprehensive surveillance device known to man. Hope they enjoy ever second of their life being monitored[/p][/quote]Watch out for those new fangled televisual boxes.Over the years it has slowly brainwashed Apple users into a hypnotic state of being controlled into thinking they "need" to own Apple products. And the cherry on the cake for Apple (too many fruit references) is the fact owners of the iPhone and other Apple products are so in denial that they have been influenced in such a way. It is even coming to the point that these people do not own an Apple product but that Apple owns them. Brilliant marketing, utterly brilliant.The sad thing, for those "easily led", is that Apple are no better than many other brands of similar products and, in some cases, not so good.I am afraid, what we see here is, it pains me to say, nothing but brilliant Apple marketing.Over the years it has slowly brainwashed Apple users into a hypnotic state of being controlled into thinking they "need" to own Apple products. And the cherry on the cake for Apple (too many fruit references) is the fact owners of the iPhone and other Apple products are so in denial that they have been influenced in such a way. It is even coming to the point that these people do not own an Apple product but that Apple owns them. Brilliant marketing, utterly brilliant.The sad thing, for those "easily led", is that Apple are no better than many other brands of similar products and, in some cases, not so good. wrote:I am afraid, what we see here is, it pains me to say, nothing but brilliant Apple marketing.Over the years it has slowly brainwashed Apple users into a hypnotic state of being controlled into thinking they to own Apple products. And the cherry on the cake for Apple (too many fruit references) is the fact owners of the iPhone and other Apple products are so in denial that they have been influenced in such a way. It is even coming to the point that these people do not own an Apple product but that Apple owns them. Brilliant marketing, utterly brilliant. I bought it because I was fed up to the back teeth with Windows powered PCs that kept crashing, having blue screens, required constant anti virus checks, required constant maintenance to keep running smoothly. So I bought a Mac.I'm still using that same iMac today. It has never failed, never suffered a virus or a Trojan or malware, never needed 'servicing' or repair, it still operates as fast and efficiently today as it did when new. In that same time period friends have gone through at least three or four Windows laptops each. Windows laptops might be cheaper than Apple computers, but over time the Apple gear works out much cheaper.I then bought an Apple TV box. Superb for streaming films etc. direct to TV from the iMac, or direct from the web using companies like Netflix etc. there are multiple choices of streamed content providers on the Apple TV.In 2010 I bought my first iPhone,galaxy note 2 case chanel, an iPhone 4, which I'm still using today, it too has never gone wrong. It also works seamlessly with the iMac and the Apple TV.So now, three years later I'm upgrading my phone. I'm sticking with Apple because I know their kit works faultlessly and will do for years to come. Yes, Apple costs more than the average but over the long term it is actually cheaper than the so called 'cheaper' options.
[p][bold][/bold] wrote:I am afraid, what we see here is, it pains me to say, nothing but brilliant Apple marketing.Over the years it has slowly brainwashed Apple users into a hypnotic state of being controlled into thinking they "need" to own Apple products. And the cherry on the cake for Apple (too many fruit references) is the fact owners of the iPhone and other Apple products are so in denial that they have been influenced in such a way. It is even coming to the point that these people do not own an Apple product but that Apple owns them. Brilliant marketing, utterly brilliant.The sad thing, for those "easily led", is that Apple are no better than many other brands of similar products and, in some cases, not so good.[/p]
I bought my first Apple device in 2006, an iMac computer. I bought it because I was fed up to the back teeth with Windows powered PCs that kept crashing, having blue screens, required constant anti virus checks, required constant maintenance to keep running smoothly. So I bought a Mac.
0esam1yr06

Return to Kayaking