Total: $0.00
account store help my account
store hours and location

8raL louis vuitton iphone 5 case:Ragini's wardrobe

Moderator: Crank-B8

8raL louis vuitton iphone 5 case:Ragini's wardrobe

Postby 0esam1yr06 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Ragini's wardrobe malfunction at SIIMA
RELATED ARTICLESKim Kardashian 'surprised' by marriage proposalAre you ready for the WBD?
FEATURED TODAY IN EntertainmentWhen Shah Rukh Khan created a ruckus on flightTop 7 My God moments of Salman KhanActor to pay Rs 40k per month to estranged wife5 Bollywood films highlighting lesbian romance
Movie Review: Highway5 actresses who have always been in relationshipsWhen Rajinikanth enquired about the Chief MinisterWill Fox Star revive Kamal's Marudhanayagam?'I in a relationship, but not ready for marriage'Aishwarya Rai denies signing P Vasu's filmmore
Ragini Dwivedi the oomph girl of Kannada cinema was in the spotlight at SIIMA (South Indian International Movie Awards) in Dubai as she suffered a wardrobe malfunction while performing a medley number. The actress had donned a lace outfit with a flimsy bustier covering her. But the bustier lining gave way with just the lace outfit on.
She was the first performer of the Day 2 event and was dancing for a Kannada track when the mishap happened, that shocked the audiences. But the poor girl without realising that her velvet bustier lining gave way was completely involved in her job! Soon actress Lakshmi Manchu ran up to the stage to her rescue and the lights in the hall were dimmed.
"It was not as if I welcomed it. It was incidental and something I need to forget and move on from. The moment I realised that something had gone wrong, I slipped off into the wings. Thankfully, the background lights were black and blue and I had my hair in the front," said Ragini.
Ragini later was consoled by her friends in the backstage and the bold diva came back on stage to receive the award for the best actress in the critics' category for her performance in the movie Shiva,louis vuitton iphone 5 case.
About usAdvertise with usTerms of Use and Grievance Redressal PolicyPrivacy policyFeedbackLiving and entertainmentHot on the Web.
0esam1yr06

Return to Inshore